1) Slice the inside of the pig into 5 mm thick slices. Use a knife on both sides of the meat slice and tap gently several times. Do not cut the meat slice.
2) Put the meat into a container, sprinkle salt, black pepper, lemon juice and Spanish olive oil (1 teaspoon 5ml), mix well and marinate for 5 minutes.
3) Put the marinated meat into the beaten egg mixture, and dip it on both sides.
4) Pour the breadcrumb into a flat plate, and cover both sides of the meat slices with the breadcrumb, then compact them by hand.
5) Pour olive oil into the pot, heat it to 40% heat, put in the chopped onion, stir fry the flavor, take out the onion and don't use it.
6) Put the pork chop into the pot, change it to medium heat, and fry it on both sides into golden color.