1) Cut the tenderloin into 5 mm thick, 8 cm long and 5 cm wide slices.
2) Put the chili sauce in a large bowl, add in the soy sauce, sugar, chili powder, salt, sesame oil, onion, ginger and garlic and mix well.
3) Put the meat slices and the prepared sauce together, fully grasp and mix them evenly, then cover with the fresh-keeping film and marinate for one hour.
4) Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Take advantage of this time, spread a layer of tin paper on the baking tray, and put the cured meat on the baking tray piece by piece.
5) Place the pan in the middle of the oven and bake for about 10 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Turn the pan in the middle once. After baking, sprinkle a layer of white sesame and eat it while it is hot.