1) Wash the eggs and put them into the pot, pour in water, boil them in high heat, then cook them in medium heat for 8 minutes, take them out and cool them naturally.
2) Slice the pickled cucumber, wash the lettuce and drain the water. Cut the boiled eggs into thin slices.
3) Put the toast into the Philips bread machine, press the switch, wait for the automatic pop-up and take it out.
4) Cut off the four sides of the toast, and then spread a layer of thousand island sauce and a layer of tomato sauce,
5) One lettuce, one cheese, one egg, one pickled cucumber, and then toast.
6) After fixing with toothpick, cut the sandwich diagonally.