1. Mix high gluten powder + low gluten powder + salt + sugar + yeast + whole egg + water to form a slightly smooth dough.
2. Add butter and knead to form the expansion stage that can pull out the film, put the dough into the container, cover with the preservative film, and carry out basic fermentation to twice the size of the original dough.
3. Divide the fermented dough into 6 equal parts, round. Brush the dough evenly with egg white.
4. Dip in the white sesame again, lightly compact with hands, put it into the baking tray, and ferment for about 30 minutes.
5. After fermentation, put it into the pre heated oven, 165 ℃, 20 minutes.
6. Add black pepper, soy sauce, sugar, a little water and starch to the meat stuffing and stir evenly. Add in diced onion and mix well.
7. Divide the meat stuffing into 6 equal parts, press it gently by hand, put it into a frying pan, and fry it over low heat.
8. Cut the bread in half and put lettuce, tomato slices, onion rings, cheese slices and meat cakes on it.