1. Cut the crabmeat stick into thin pieces, cut the shrimp in half horizontally, take out the sand line, and cut the squid into small pieces for standby.
2. Mix flour + egg + water and batter, add onion, salt and squid, mix well.
3. Put a small amount of vegetable oil into the frying pan, heat it to a warm temperature, pour in the batter, and spread it evenly,
4. Place the processed shrimp and crab meat sticks on the surface of the batter, and gently compact them with a shovel,
5. Close the lid, light the fire, fry well, get out of the pot and cut into pieces. Use seafood sauce and horseradish to dip into the sauce.