1. Put all materials into the pot, stir evenly with a wooden spatula, ferment at room temperature for 2 hours, then move into the refrigerator to continue to refrigerate and ferment for more than 3 hours, you can make all kinds of sweet bread according to your own preference.
2. Take out the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into 2 parts. After natural heating, divide it into 4 small dough. Each small dough weighs about 120g. Roll the cover cloth and relax for 15 minutes. Take a small dough and roll it open and then roll it long. Wrap it in red bean stuffing and squeeze tightly. The rest of the dough is treated the same.
3. Every 4 braids, the joints should be pinched tightly. Finally, 2 big braid bags are braided. Put a bowl of boiling water in the oven to create a warm and humid environment. Put the whole shape of bread into 2 fermentation. Brush the egg liquid 1 hour later, preheat the oven at 170 ℃ and bake for 25 minutes.
4. It looks dry when it's just out of the oven. It's soft and moist after it's cooled and returned to oil. It's OK to see the tissue.
5. I can't finish it in a few days. I refrigerated one. After taking out the natural temperature, I put it into the oven again. I didn't spray water. The crust of the toast is crisp and delicious.