1. Mix the cocoa powder, baking soda and hot water first.
2. Mix the butter, soft white sugar and white bean paste in the container, and then mix the eggs.
3. Add sifted low gluten flour and baking powder.
4. Mix well to form a dough, relax for 17 minutes.
5. Divide the loose dough into 10 equal parts for standby, and the chestnut stuffing into 10 equal parts for standby.
6. Use the dough to wrap the filling joint tightly.
7. Put the pie in the baking tray, put it in the oven and heat at 190 ℃ for about 18 minutes.