This time, tuna is soaked in mineral water. It's very suitable for people who want to lose weight. It's light. You should break the Gardenia into pieces and boil it in water for 10 minutes. You can cook more at a time and store it in the refrigerator. If you like light taste, you can directly use Tuna meat as the filling. If you like strong taste, you can add a little salt and raw Stir the tuna meat in the sauce.
1. Pour the rice flour into two bowls, respectively, with proper amount of water and gardenia water, mix well with hands, and then rub.
2. Put the two colored rice flour into the steamer, separate them with the cage cloth, and steam for 20 minutes.
3. Take out the steamed rice flour, knead it by hand until the surface is smooth, and then roll it into thin sheets with a rolling pin about 0.2cm thick.
4. Use the square mold to cut it into square rice cake pieces in turn, and make the leftover materials into small round flakes and beads for standby.
5. Overlap the two color rice cakes one by one, take a proper amount of tuna meat (mix with a little salt in advance) and put it in the middle of the rice cakes.
6. Then dip the four corners into a little water and knead them in turn. Finally, place the processed discs and beads on them.
7. Dip a little cooked oil in the brush, and evenly brush the tuna rice cake with a thin layer.