Sunday's diet might as well be a Korean delicacy. This Korean classic squid rice sausage has been slightly improved. The squid should not be steamed for a long time, or the color will become darker, which will affect the dishes. For the fried side dishes, the water content should be controlled, or the glutinous rice will not be glutinous due to the water content.
1. Remove the squid head and viscera, but don't break the belly, wash them for standby; wash half red pepper, half green pepper, half green pepper, and bean sprout, dice them.
2. Wash the glutinous rice and steam for 10 minutes.
3. Stir fry the cut side dishes in 70% hot oil pan, add 2 g of five flavor powder, 2 g of salt and 2 g of chicken essence, and control the water content with white gauze after leaving the pan.
4. Stir the steamed glutinous rice and the stir fried side dishes evenly. Add 3 grams sesame oil.
5. Put the ingredients in step 5 into the squid's stomach, and then seal it with toothpick.
6. Steam the ingredients in step 6 in a boiling water steamer for 7 minutes.
7. Put the juice in the steamed squid plate and 3 grams of ketchup into the oil pan and stir fry to get the sauce.
8. The steamed squid and rice intestines can be cut into pieces.