Today, I deeply understand that the beauty in life is what we find and look for. Have you tried to make cake with eggshell? This kind of egg cake is suitable for cakes with less expansion, such as Fernando snow and brownie.
1. First drill a small hole in the bottom of the egg, use a toothpick to slightly open it, and pour out the egg liquid. (it's better to drill the bottom, so it's hard to distinguish the true from the false)
2. Wash and soak in saltwater overnight. Then air dry for standby.
3. Pour some pineapple into orange wine and soak for more than 2 hours. Then drain for standby.
4. Boil the hazelnut butter. Heat the butter until it is burnt yellow with hazelnut aroma, turn off the fire, and then filter it with a very fine filter screen or gauze.
5, beat the protein and sugar evenly, add coconut flavor and mix well.
6. Sift in the low flour and add in the almond powder and mix well.
7. Pour in hazelnut butter and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for a while.
8. Pour a little melted butter into the dried eggshell, turn slightly to make the inside of the eggshell stained with butter, and then pour out the extra butter.
9. The eggshell is wrapped with tin paper and then placed in the mould. Put the fenan snow batter into the flower mounting bag and squeeze it into the eggshell mold, about 8 minutes full.
10. Add diced pineapple.
11. Preheat the oven for about 15 minutes.
12. Take it out and put it on the grid to cool.