This Korean special translates as fried beef ribs. Wash the beef ribs, drain the water, mix with mashed garlic, black pepper and salt. Heat a wok with oil, fry the beef ribs until golden yellow on both sides, then add a little sauce on the plate (when it's just cooked, the traditional restaurants usually fry until it's 50% or 7% ripe).
1. Cut the denim into three sections;
2. Marinate with black pepper, red wine and salt;
3. Cut red and yellow peppers into strips and pat garlic to the end;
4. Put butter in the pot and melt;
5. Stir fry garlic and pepper strips;
6. Take out the color pepper barcode and put it on the bottom of the plate;
7. Melt the butter in the pot again, stir the garlic;
8. Put in the marinated beef ribs, fry them, don't turn over;
9. When one side is scorched yellow, turn it over quickly;
10. Fry on both sides until five ripe, remove and set;
11. Put oyster sauce, black pepper, white sugar and red wine into the bottom oil of the pot and slowly mix them into the thick sauce;
12. Pour the thick juice on the fried beef ribs.