Although salted pig hand has serious ambiguity tendency in China, it is a rare delicacy in Germany. Join the potatoes and special pickles that western countries love to eat, and cook a rare delicacy.
1. Put all the ingredients on the surface of the pig's hand and massage for a while.
2. Put the massaged pig's hands into the fresh-keeping mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Take out the pickled pig's hand, leave the fragrant leaves, garlic slices and onion shreds, wash the pig's hand with water, steam it in the steamer for 30 minutes, take out and filter it.
4. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, spread the tin paper on the baking tray, spread the leaves, garlic slices and onion shreds left on the tin paper, then put the steamed pig's hands on it, wrap the tin paper, and heat the middle layer for 50 minutes.
5. Remove the covered tin paper and bake for 10 minutes.
6. It is said that the store directly roasts the pig's hands in the oven, which takes about 3 hours.