Brunch as the name implies breakfast + lunch together, there are different opinions on the origin of Benedict eggs. One of them is that it came out in the United States at the end of the 19th century. A passenger named Benedict stayed in a hotel and asked the boss to make a special breakfast in the morning. So a chef in the hotel temporarily created some new ingredients combination, which made the tourists praise. Since then, people have called this dish "Benedict's egg".
Specific production method:
1. One egg yolk (the amount of Dutch sauce I make is for two people)
2. Salt free butter must melt
3. The first key step: heat the yolk in water and break it up. Heat the yolk in water to break it up. Beat a little lighter, and then put in 15ml of salt-free butter to stir. The key is that butter should not be added in every row, but put in four times. Every time butter is added, it should be stirred evenly, and the liquid becomes thick. After adding the next time, and so on. After all butter is added, continue to use the eggbeater to stir until the liquid is thick and the color turns light yellow.
4. After adding butter, add 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice and continue to beat until the color is light yellow.
5. After the lemonade is put in, stir well. Finally, add some black pepper and salt. Stir well
6. The made Dutch sauce can slide down continuously as shown in the figure. The taste of Dutch sauce is very fragrant and the flavor of cream is rich.
7. Next, to make the water wave egg, first put the egg into a bowl, so that the water wave egg is easier to form and look good. The second key step: put water in the pot, and then put some white vinegar in it, so that the shape of the water wave egg is good-looking and easy to shape
8. The third key step: after the water is boiled, use chopsticks or shovels to rotate the water to make the water whirlpool. Put the eggs in immediately, so that the egg white is not easy to disperse, and it is easy to boil into a good-looking water wave egg.
9. After the water wave egg is formed, turn off the fire and soak it in the water.
10. Finally, put on a plate, cut the middle of the English muffin bag, put the boiled water wave egg on it. If you like, you can put a layer of ham slices on the bread, or sausage on the edge of the plate. Finally, sprinkle the eggs with Dutch sauce. Other vegetables can be served on the side of the plate as you like.
1. Key step 1: when making hollandaise sauce, you should pay attention to: first break the yolk, beat it a little lighter, then put in 15ml of salt-free butter, and stir it. The key is that butter should not be added in every row, and put it in four times. Each time you add butter, you should stir it evenly, the liquid becomes thick, and then add the next time, and so on. After all butter is added, continue Continue mixing with the beater until the liquid is thick and the color turns light yellow.
2. Key step 2: put some white vinegar in the water when making the water wave egg, so that the egg is easy to form and the egg white is not easy to disperse
3. The third key step: after the water is boiled, use chopsticks or shovel to rotate the water to make the water whirlpool. Put the egg in immediately, so that the egg white is not easy to spread, and it is easy to boil into a good-looking water wave egg.