Wangzai steamed bun is a favorite snack for all children. It's small and crispy. It's easy to bite and melt into the mouth. The flavor of milk and honey is the reason why children love it. How to make family steamed bun for children at home.
1. All powders are mixed and sifted into a bowl.
2. Add a spoonful of honey to each egg to break it up.
3. Add the egg mixture to the flour bowl.
4. Add melted butter.
5. Mix well and knead with hands to make a smooth and even dough.
6. Take a small piece of dough, rub it into a uniform strip about the thickness of a finger, and divide it into small dosage pieces with a scraper.
7. Then one by one with the palm into a small ball, neatly stacked on the baking tray, pay attention to the middle to leave a certain distance.
8. Preheat oven, 175 ℃, heat up and down, middle layer, bake for about 8 minutes. Don't open the lid after turning off the fire. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes at the remaining temperature. Take it out and let it cool before eating.