1. Add 20 grams of sugar to the yolk and mix well;
2. Add salad oil and fresh orange juice respectively, and beat well with egg beater.
3. Sift in the flour, use the eggbeater to mix it gently in an irregular direction into a uniform batter for use.
4. Beat the egg with the electric beater until it is in the shape of thick bubble. Add the fine sugar 2-3 times to beat the egg with a quick method until the egg is obviously in the shape of grain. There is a small vertical triangle on the beater's head, and the buckles will not fall off.
5. Take about 1 / 3 of the whipping protein, add it into the batter prepared before, and mix it slightly with a rubber scraper.
6. Add the remaining protein, then gently scrape it from the bottom of the container and mix.
7. Add the orange peel (sprinkle a little high gluten powder to mix the orange peel first, so as to prevent it from sinking to the bottom after mixing with the batter), and shake it with a rubber scraper.
8. Pour the mixed batter into the model, shake it gently, and shake it for several times to produce bubbles.
9. Preheat the oven and bake for 60 minutes at 160 degrees.
(adjust the temperature according to the temperature of personal oven. I used Yibao's 62 liter oven this time. I baked it with slow baking and whirlwind.)
10. After being discharged from the furnace, screw it back to cool and then demould it.