1. Boil a pot of water for boiling potatoes. Put the butter in a large skillet and heat it slowly. Peel and chop garlic and shallot, add butter, and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add tomato pieces (with juice), stock, dried basil, salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Wash the potatoes, cut them into 4 pieces, put them into another pot, and cover them with boiling water. After boiling, reduce the firepower and cook slowly.
4. Cut the useless part of the carrot and cut it in pairs. If the carrot is a little big, peel it first, and then cut it into small pieces of 2.5cm size. Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then add the carrots.
5. Cut the useless part of radish, wash it, dice it, and add carrot and potato. Wash asparagus tips. Remove the peduncle and sinew from the sweet pea and wash it. It's all in two. Add the asparagus tip and sweet peas into the pot.
6. Cook the vegetables for 10-12 minutes until just tender. If cheese is used, it should be grated at this time.
7. Drain the vegetables and put them into tomato soup. Add cream and mix well. Wash and tear basil leaves, and put them into soup.
8. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. If cheese is used, diners can sprinkle it on vegetable soup.