Winter simple thin waist exercises 3 moves to get a fat stomach! In winter, loose clothes cover the fat belly, but winter will soon pass. How to lose your belly as soon as possible? Recommend simple thin waist exercises to practice a good figure and get a fat stomach!
Push down and bend your knees:
1. Lie on the ground, support your body with your forearms, keep your feet and back straight, and close your abdomen. Bend your right foot, turn your knee to the right, straighten your toes and put your ankle behind the left.
2. Lift the right foot to the height of the hip, that is, complete an exercise. Repeat the action 20 times, and then do it on the other side（ (repeat left and right for 20 times)
3. Kneel on your knees, with your legs as wide as your crotch, press your waist with your left hand and hold the dumbbell with your right hand. Bend your right elbow at an angle of 90 degrees and move to the right rear of your hip. Tuck in and turn to the left, but only turn the upper body.
4. Then turn to the right, swing the right arm to the right and bend the elbow slightly, that is, complete an exercise. Repeat the action 30 times, and then turn the side after completion（ (repeat left and right for 30 times)
5. Kneel on both knees, close the left and right thighs, press the waist with the right hand and close the abdomen. Hold the dumbbell in your left hand and straighten it up.
6. Then bend forward and touch the ground with your left elbow. Abdominal adduction, that is, to complete an exercise. Repeat the action 30 times and change hands after completion（ (repeat left and right for 30 times)
7. First do a push up position, put your palms under your shoulders, extend your left foot straight, and slowly lift it to the height of your hips.
8. Lower the left knee to the ground.
9. Swing the left foot inward to the outside of the right foot and let the left calf touch the right knee, that is, complete an exercise. Repeat the action 20 times, and then turn the side after completion（ (repeat left and right for 20 times)
Simple thin waist exercises in winter come and go. Have you learned these moves? Move in winter. Don't wait until spring to find 'I'm fat'!