Now, you can learn how to stir fry melon seeds in the microwave oven.
1. First, buy good melon seeds in the market. I bought white melon seeds, with ordinary microwave containers, good melon seeds.
2. Put it into the microwave oven (my family is more old-fashioned), and adjust it to high fire (I try medium high fire, better effect with high fire). It's one and a half minutes.
4. When it's time, pad the seeds of the microwave container. Set the time to 1 minute, and then put it into the microwave oven.
5. When the time is up, repeat the fourth step, and then dial the melon seeds in the microwave container, set the time to 1 minute, and then put it into the microwave oven.
6. When you take it out again, it's almost OK. You can try it. If you can put in 40 seconds.
Master summary: first of all, half a kilogram of raw sunflower seeds into the microwave oven special container, pay attention not to cover, put into the microwave oven heating. If the power of the microwave oven is 750W, heat it with medium heat for about 8 minutes, stop the furnace in the middle and take it out for several times. After hearing the crack of melon seed shell, take it out and stir it. Then put it into the microwave oven and heat it over medium heat for about 3 minutes. A plate of crisp and delicious melon seeds will be out of the oven. Place the melon seeds for a while, and wait for them to cool, then they can be eaten. Note that if the power of the microwave oven is relatively high, the heating time can be shortened accordingly.