I must buy some duck intestines at the cooked food place where duck necks are sold. Some people think that the smell of duck intestines is heavy and they don't like to eat them. However, if they are treated, there will be no peculiar smell. Xiaobian will easily handle the duck intestines so that the fried duck intestines will be crisp and delicious. The deodorization steps of duck intestines are as follows
1. Wash the fresh duck intestines with water for several times to remove the dirt.
2. Then squeeze out the water, pour about 20ml of rice vinegar (edible vinegar can also be used) into duck intestines and soak for a while.
3. After that, add a tablespoon of salt into the duck intestine, put on rubber gloves, and massage repeatedly.
After that, rinse the intestines 2-4 times, and then rinse the duck again.
3 g of cardamom, 3 g of peppercorns, 3 g of ginger, 3 g of boiled duck.
6. Add proper amount of water into the pot, pour in the auxiliary materials, and bring to a boil. Wait for the aroma of the auxiliary materials to come out.
After that, add the duck intestines which have been cleaned for many times into the boiling water, blanch for 1 minute, and add 20ml cooking wine during this period.
8. Take out the duck intestines immediately after blanching. When it is cool, cut it off. The grease on the inner wall of the duck intestines is separated from the duck intestines due to boiling water, so it can be easily picked out.