The most plump prawns belong to the Qingming Festival period. Although autumn is the season of delicious food, fresh prawns still belong to spring. However, for those who like to eat prawns all the year round, I have summed up the method of how to judge the quality of shrimp and share it with you.
1. Look at the fresh shape of shrimp head and tail integrity, head and tail closely connected with the body, shrimp body is relatively straight, has a certain degree of curvature. The head and body, shell and meat are connected loosely, and the head and tail are easy to fall off or separate, so the original curvature cannot be maintained.
2. The color is fresh and the shell is bright. The river shrimp is green, and the shrimp is blue white (female) or egg yellow (male). If the shrimp is not fresh, the skin is dark, and the original color of the shrimp turns red or grayish purple.
3. Look at the fresh shrimp. The meat is firm and tender. When you touch it, it feels hard and elastic. Not fresh shrimp, meat is soft, poor elasticity.
4. Smell fresh shrimp smell normal, no odor. If there is a bad smell, it is bad shrimp. What are the benefits of eating shrimp often?
1. Middle aged and elderly people, pregnant women, cardiovascular disease patients, kidney deficiency impotence, male infertility, waist and foot weakness are more suitable for eating; at the same time, it is suitable for the middle-aged and elderly people with calf cramps caused by calcium deficiency
2. It is not suitable to eat prawns for people with chronic diseases and when they are on fire; the elderly with physical allergy, such as allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, and recurrent allergic dermatitis, should not eat shrimp; in addition, shrimp is a kind of active wind and should not be eaten by people with skin scabies.
3. Hepatitis B patients can eat shrimp. But we should pay attention to shrimp must be hygienic, must be cooked, can not eat cold shrimp, and hepatitis B patients due to liver metabolism function is relatively poor, so we should pay attention not to eat more, just need to add nutrition can.
Xiaobian share: shrimp can't be eaten with vitamin C. shrimp should not be eaten with some fruits. Shrimp is rich in protein, calcium and other nutrients. If they are taken with fruits containing tannic acid, such as grape, pomegranate, hawthorn and persimmon, the nutritional value of protein will be reduced. Moreover, tannic acid and calcium ions will combine to form insoluble conjugates, which will stimulate the intestines and stomach, cause discomfort, vomiting, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Seafood should be eaten with these fruits at least 2 hours apart.