In midsummer, it's easy to get angry, get heatstroke and so on. Some people like to eat bitter gourd in summer. What are the methods of bitter gourd? How to make bitter gourd taste the best? Xiaobian takes you to learn how to make bitter gourd!
Stir fried bacon with balsam pear
It's a Hunan dish. Hunan cuisine uses waxed food, because Hunan waxed food has its own unique flavor. Although some restaurants are famous for "maojia cuisine", when it comes to the materials used, not to mention white peppers and cured fish, even Hunan cured meat is not available. Although Hunan bacon can't be found on the market, Guangdong bacon is still available. Guangdong bacon is fat and greasy. People who are afraid of fat can get rid of the fat layer. Bacon can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time. When you meet the top-grade bacon with good flavor, it can teach you endless aftertaste. Some people like to fry balsam pear first, in order to get rid of its bitterness, but the bitterness of balsam pear is actually sweet after bitterness. You can appreciate it if you eat it several times. It's cooked but crisp. When you go to the street stalls selling miscellaneous vegetables and rice, you can see that the soft and collapsed thing is anti teaching material.
300 g balsam pear, 150 g bacon, 15 g shredded ginger, 10 g minced garlic, 10 g red pepper, 30 g soup, 10 g cooking wine, a little pepper, 10 g raw powder, and an appropriate amount of salt and monosodium glutamate.
1. Slice bacon, soak in warm water for 15 minutes, wash balsam pear and slice, cut red pepper into sections.
2. Put shredded ginger, minced garlic and hot pepper into the wok, stir fry until fragrant, then put in the bacon, stir fry for a while, add cooking wine, then add bitter gourd slices, 30g broth, pepper, salt and monosodium glutamate, stir fry until there is only a little juice left, and then add some raw powder to remove from the wok.
Bacon sold on the market is salty. People with high blood pressure should be salty. Bacon to fry out the flavor, in order to add balsam pear, balsam pear fried well, still need to bring a little crispy.
Stewed bitter gourd with pig feet
Pig's hoof is rich in glue protein, which is easy to digest and nourish yin. Balsam pear can clear away heat and cool blood, and has obvious effect of lowering blood sugar. This dish is tonic but not greasy, salty and refreshing, suitable for regular consumption.
Pig hoof 2, balsam pear 300 grams, ginger 20 grams, onion 20 grams, salt, monosodium glutamate each amount.
1. Scald the pig's hoof and cut it into pieces. Wash the balsam pear, remove the seeds and cut it into strips. Break the ginger and green onion.
2. Heat up the oil in the pan, stir fry the ginger and scallion, then cook the pig's feet and salt.
3. When the pig's feet are cooked, add bitter gourd to boil slightly, and season with monosodium glutamate.
Spareribs, fish head and balsam pear soup
This soup is made of bitter gourd, fish head, soybeans, spareribs and pickles, which can make you feel comfortable and not irritable. Because balsam pear can relieve heat, it is a good medicine for heatstroke and fever, and soybean has the effect of clearing heat and detoxification, and big fish head is beneficial to brain, so when the temperature is getting higher, you might as well make more soup. This soup has both soup to drink and ingredients to eat, but it is not so suitable for people with weak and cold body, so it can be eaten less.
One big fish head, 500g balsam pear, 600g spareribs, 50g soybeans and 500g pickles.
1. Wash the soybeans and soak them in water for several hours. Then pour out the water and set aside.
2. Wash the big fish head and wipe it dry. Heat it in wok and add a little oil. Fry both sides of the fish head until yellowish. Set aside;
3. Wash balsam pear, remove seeds and inner membrane, cut into square pieces.
4. Wash the spareribs, drain and set aside.
5. Cut pickles into small pieces, soak in light salt water for 10 minutes, and wash.
6. Add proper amount of water into the pot and bring to a boil. Add all the ingredients. Cook over high heat for 20 minutes. Turn to low heat for about 2 hours. Season with salt. Drink while it's hot. The soup can be served with soy sauce.