Eggs, with high nutritional value, are essential food in daily life of residents. However, many people have misunderstandings about egg eating. In recent years, nutritionists have put forward some new views on scientific egg eating and preservation, which can guide residents to eat eggs correctly.
The protein of fresh eggs is thick, which can effectively fix the yolk in the center of protein.
It's better not to lay raw eggs horizontally
When stored for a long time, especially when the external temperature is high, the protein mucus will slowly remove part of the water under the action of protease, and lose the function of fixing egg yolk.
At this time, if the egg is laid horizontally, because the specific gravity of yolk is smaller than that of protein, the yolk will float up, close to the shell, and become sticky shell egg.
Therefore, eggs should not be kept horizontally.
Tips: the most nutritious cooking method for eggs:
There are many ways to eat eggs. In terms of nutrient absorption and digestibility, boiled eggs are 100%, scrambled eggs are 97%, tender fried eggs are 98%, old fried eggs are 81.1%, boiled water and milk washed eggs are 92.5%, and raw eggs are 30% - 50%.
From this point of view, boiled eggs is the best way to eat, but pay attention to chewing slowly, otherwise it will affect absorption and digestion. However, for children, or steamed egg soup, egg soup is the most suitable, because these two methods can make protein release, easily digested and absorbed by children.
Note: tea eggs should be less to eat, because tea contains acidification substances, combined with iron in eggs, to stimulate the stomach, affect the digestive function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Tips: what is the effect of eggs?
1. Invigorate the brain. Lecithin, triglyceride, cholesterol and vitellin in egg yolk play an important role in the development of nervous system and body. It can avoid the mental decline of the elderly and improve the memory of all age groups.
2. Protect the liver. The protein in egg can repair liver tissue damage. Lecithin in egg yolk can promote the regeneration of liver cells, increase the amount of human plasma protein, and enhance the metabolic and immune functions of the body.
3. Prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis. American nutritionists and medical workers used eggs to prevent and treat atherosclerosis, and achieved surprising results.
4. Prevent cancer. Eggs contain more vitamin B2, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in the human body. Trace elements in eggs, such as selenium, zinc and so on, also have anti-cancer effect.
5. Delay aging. Eggs contain almost all the nutrients needed by the human body, so they are called the 'ideal nutrient bank'. What nutritionists call the "complete protein model" is the experience of many long-lived people.