What kind of Chinese cabbage is it? Where is the Chinese cabbage from? How to make it the best to eat? Chinese cabbage belongs to Cantonese cuisine, which has the effect of heat clearing, fire removing, cancer prevention and anti-cancer. Xiao Bian will learn how to make Chinese cabbage with you!
Main ingredients: Chinese Cabbage (white stem) 1000g;
Accessories: 10 grams of Nostoc flagelliforme (dry), 20 grams of ham, 300 grams of shrimp, 100 grams of pork (lean), 30 grams of pork (fat), 300 grams of pork ribs (streaky pork), 50 grams of egg white, 30 grams of pork skin, 500 grams of chicken skeleton, 100 grams of Flammulina velutipes.
Seasoning: salt, sesame oil, lard (refined), rice wine, starch (corn), monosodium glutamate.
1. Wash the Chinese cabbage first, roll the whole cabbage, then put it in cold water, and take it up to control the water content;
2. Wash Nostoc flagelliforme thoroughly;
3. Wash and dry the shrimps, put them on the chopping board, flatten them with a knife, chop them and serve them in a chicken cup;
4. The refined meat (lean pork) is also chopped and served on a plate;
5. Wash and dice pig fat;
6. Cut ham into velvet;
7. Put starch (4G) into a bowl and add water to make wet starch (8G) for standby;
8. Add 10 grams of refined salt, 40 grams of monosodium glutamate and protein to the shrimp meat, beat them into shrimp glue with chopsticks, add refined salt and beat them well. At the beginning, add diced fat meat and stir them gently until they are ready for use;
Nine Cut off the head of the Chinese cabbage, take out the Chinese cabbage one by one, put it on the chopping board, pat some dry starch between the petals, spread the petals in two layers, about 12 cm in width, then put the shrimp glue pulp on the Chinese cabbage, about 10 cm in width, put the Nostoc flagelliforme in the middle of the shrimp glue, and then put the ham paste in the middle of the Nostoc flagelliforme, then gently roll it up, roll it into a round and thick shape, and then use water grass to firm it, you can roll two or three pieces;
10. Cut the pork into thin slices, stir fry the pork and chicken bone until fragrant, cook in yellow rice wine, add two soup (800ml), 5g refined salt and pork skin, and simmer for 20 minutes;
Take out the chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes;
12. When the rolls are cold, remove the water plants, cut the pieces horizontally with a knife, put out the soup, put the sauce into the pot, add 5g monosodium glutamate, thicken, pour sesame oil and lard, and then pour the prepared seasoning on the dishes.
Shrimp: shrimp should not be eaten with some fruits. Shrimp is rich in protein, calcium and other nutrients. If they are eaten with fruits containing tannic acid, such as grapes, pomegranates, hawthorn and persimmons, it will not only reduce the nutritional value of protein, but also combine tannic acid and calcium ions to form insoluble conjugates, stimulate the intestines and stomach, cause discomfort, vomiting, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms. Seafood should be eaten with these fruits at least 2 hours apart.
Egg white: egg white cannot be eaten with saccharin, soybean milk and rabbit meat.