Raw materials: 500g streaky pork, 150g rice, 2 star anise, 4 dried red peppers, 4 cooking wine, 1 tsp (5ml) Wang Zhihe rose rotten milk 2 tbsp (30ml), Liubiju sweet flour paste 1 tbsp (15ml), soy sauce 1 tsp (5ml), monosodium glutamate 1 / 4 tsp (1g), sugar 1 tsp (5g), Pixian chili sauce (5g)
1) Wash the non stick pan and heat over high heat until there is no water in the pan. Turn to low heat and pour the rice (do not wash and keep dry) into the pan.
2) Stir fry until the rice turns pale yellow. Add star anise and red pepper to stir fry. After 2 minutes, pour out rice, remove pepper and star anise and set aside.
3) After the rice is naturally cooled, it is broken with a blender for about 5 seconds, and the rice is crushed into fine granules. Time can not be too long, do not beat rice into too fine rice flour.
4) Cut the pork into 5 mm thick slices, add the stir fried star anise, add the cooking wine, Sufu juice, sweet sauce, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar and chopped Pixian chili sauce, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Add the rice flour into the streaky pork and mix it with your hands.
6) The bottom of the small steamer is covered with lotus leaves. There is no small steamer, you can choose a flat plate and spread the pieces of pork into the plate.
7) pour some water into the steamer and turn it into medium heat after boiling. Put it in a steamer, cover it and steam it for 80 minutes.