Ingredients: 400g (1 / 4) muscovy duck, one fresh green and red pepper, 30g ginger, one garlic, 15g dry red pepper, two star anise, one teaspoon Chinese pepper, one piece of cinnamon, one salt and one salt teaspoon, one tablespoon of raw beer 300ml (half bottle in glass bottle)
Preparation work: wash and chop the Muscovy duck, cut the ginger into long strips, peel the whole garlic, and cut the fresh green and red peppers into small pieces.
1. Heat a little oil in the pot, put in pepper and stir fry until fragrant, take out pepper.
2. Stir fry ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, star anise and cinnamon for 1 minute.
3. Put in the duck and continue to cook.
4. Until the duck is obviously reduced and the grease is forced out
5. Pour in 1 / 4 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon draft of 300ml beer. When the heat is high, turn the low heat to cover the pot and simmer.
6. When stewing to 1 / 3 of the remaining water, open the pot cover and continue to stew to let the wine smell away.
7. When the water is completely dried, stir fry the green and red peppers until they are broken.