What should be paid attention to when the baby has a cold and fever? A cold is a common disease in children, often accompanied by fever symptoms. However, in the early stage of some infectious diseases, the symptoms of a cold will also appear, which requires parents to closely observe the condition and discover the symptoms and manifestations of some acute infectious diseases or other infectious diseases as soon as possible.
When a child has a cold, fever, cough, runny nose and other respiratory symptoms. First of all, antipyretic measures should be taken. If the child's temperature drops to normal, his spirit improves and he can eat something, parents can rest assured that this fever is caused by a cold. But when children have fever due to infectious or infectious diseases, we should pay attention to observation.
So what should parents pay attention to for children with fever
1. Every morning and evening, check the chest and back for rashes;
2. Does buttock have purple spot, does child anus surround have red, swollen, painful place;
3. Whether there is swelling in the root of thigh and armpit, and whether the movement of arm and leg is limited due to pain;
4. Do you have running water or pus in your ears;
5. Do you have vomiting, abdominal pain, pus and bloody stool;
6. Whether the complexion is dim or pale, whether the eyes are dazed;
7. Have gum ooze blood, nose bleeds to wait a moment.
The above manifestations are the early symptoms of measles, chickenpox, scarlet fever, perianal abscess, inguinal abscess, axillary abscess, otitis media, peritonitis and blood diseases. If you observe the above symptoms, you should go to the hospital immediately, and do not delay the time of treatment.
Children with cold and fever, although there is no specific drug treatment, but generally have a natural process, some 3-5 days, some 7-10 days. During this period of time, as long as the treatment and nursing are appropriate, the disease will pass smoothly. Of course, the normal temperature is not normal, because some diseases, such as myocarditis, nephritis, etc., are only 2-4 weeks after the onset of a cold, so parents of children with a cold should be patient and careful observation from beginning to end, in order to prevent the occurrence of other diseases.