The healthy growth of the baby is inseparable from adequate calcium, how to give the baby calcium better? The constant calcium in the body, in addition to adequate calcium intake, but also to consider the problem of calcium absorption and utilization, such as: active vitamin D, will stimulate the absorption of calcium in the small intestine; and rich in vitamin D foods are egg yolk, liver, cod liver oil or strengthen vitamin D food. In addition, adequate sun exposure will also promote the synthesis of active vitamin D. therefore, giving children moderate sunlight baptism will also help the absorption of calcium.
Calcium intake skills
Here are some tips for increasing calcium intake to help mothers provide calcium intake for their babies:
1. Increase the use frequency of milk or milk powder when cooking: for example, when cooking seafood, meat and vegetables, you can add milk, such as cream cabbage, steamed eggs with fresh milk, fish with cheese, macaroni with cheese, etc.
2. Use milk to make all kinds of snacks, such as fresh milk steamed bread, cake, pudding, etc.
3. Milk can also be added to juice drinks. Such as papaya milk, strawberry milkshake.
4. It is also one of the best ways of calcium intake to eat bony fish. It's a good way to kiss fish.
5. The calcium content of shrimp and shellfish is not low. For example, shrimp skin is rich in calcium, so you need to soak it in water before cooking to remove excess salt and impurities.
6. When cooking Dagu soup and spareribs soup, you can add some vinegar or lemon to help calcium dissolve and absorb.
7. When frying or roasting the fish, squeeze some lemon juice to increase the taste and reduce the salt to facilitate the absorption of calcium.
8. Eat more dark green vegetables, seaweed, kelp and other fringes. If you can eat them together with tofu, you can also provide rich calcium. Spinach and tofu should not appear in the same meal.
9. Black sesame is rich in calcium.
10. Before cooking Lentinus edodes, let them bask in the sun to make them live. (Synthesis of active vitamin D).
I hope the above information will be helpful to you who read this article. I also hope it can clarify the views of some parents. There are many ways to supplement calcium, not only through the use of calcium tablets. I believe that as long as parents pay more attention, your child can grow as tall as a tree.