What do the elderly eat to help regulate presbyopia? Most people feel blurred eyes when they get old. This is due to the gradual decline of Qi and blood, the loss of liver and kidney essence and the inability to nourish their eyes. If the treatment should be based on the kidney and liver, the following recommended several beneficial diet for the elderly.
1. Wolfberry egg: 20g wolfberry, mix well with two eggs, steam and take. This prescription is effective for dizziness and tears.
2. Mutton liver with soy sauce and vinegar: wash and slice the mutton liver, thicken it, stir fry it with soy sauce, vinegar, cooking wine and ginger. This dish can be eaten by people with central retinitis and optic atrophy.
3. Red liver pill: take 10 grams of safflower and 250 grams of pig liver, chop them into mud, add a little Gorgon powder, and make them steamed. This prescription is suitable for patients with liver yin deficiency and blood stasis, and can promote the dissipation of blood in eyes after cataract surgery.
4. Carrot porridge: take 100g carrot and 200g japonica rice. First wash the carrots and cut them into small pieces, then add water with japonica rice to make porridge, and eat them in the morning and evening. If the porridge is often eaten and persevered, it can also prevent and treat hypertension and enhance the physique of the elderly.
5. Polygonum multiflorum porridge: 60 grams of Polygonum multiflorum, 200 grams of Japonica rice, 10 jujubes (nucleated). First, the Polygonum multiflorum was decocted with water for half an hour, then the residue was removed to leave the juice, and then the japonica rice and jujube were added into the Polygonum multiflorum juice to decoct into porridge, which was eaten in the morning and evening every day. This porridge is suitable for dazzle caused by liver and kidney deficiency.
6. Ligustrum lucidum porridge: 30 grams of Ligustrum lucidum, 30 grams of medlar, 200 grams of Japonica rice, a little rock sugar seasoning. First, boil Ligustrum lucidum and Lycium barbarum with water over low heat for half an hour, then remove the dregs and leave the juice, then add japonica rice and rock sugar into the above medicine juice and decoct them into porridge, and eat them in the morning and evening every day. This porridge is suitable for dizziness caused by Yin deficiency of liver and kidney.
7. Black bean porridge: take 100g black bean, 50g floating wheat and 100g japonica rice. First, wrap the floating wheat with gauze and boil it with black beans. After the black beans bloom, remove the floating wheat residue, and then add japonica rice to make porridge. Eat it in the morning and evening every day. This porridge can nourish the liver and kidney, and improve the symptoms of senile dizziness.
After reading the above content, we should know something about what the elderly eat to help regulate presbyopia. More topics about the health of the elderly will continue to be introduced in the following article. Welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!