What reason is old people giddy vomit suddenly? Vertigo is recognized as one of the most difficult diseases in the world, and it is also a common vertigo disease in our life. Vertigo, commonly known as dizziness, dizziness, dizziness, etc., occurs in middle-aged and elderly people, and can occur in all ages. Let's talk about it in detail.
1. Anemia elderly such as dizziness, fatigue, pale performance, should go to the hospital to check, see if the basin blood. In the healthy state, the amount of hematopoietic tissue and the quality and quantity of hematopoiesis in the elderly have declined. The aging of red blood cells makes the utilization rate of iron not as good as before. Therefore, if the elderly do not pay attention to nutrition and health care, it is easy to suffer from anemia. In addition, the elderly patients with dyspepsia, peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding and chronic inflammatory diseases can be secondary to anemia.
2. High blood viscosity, hyperlipidemia, thrombocytosis can increase blood viscosity, slow blood flow, resulting in insufficient blood supply to the brain, prone to fatigue, dizziness, fatigue and other symptoms. There are many reasons for hyperlipidemia, the most important is the unreasonable diet structure, patients eat a lot of high-fat, cholesterol food, and do not love exercise. The incidence rate of these diseases is increasing.
3. Patients with cerebral arteriosclerosis are conscious of dizziness and often suffer from insomnia, tinnitus, emotional instability, forgetfulness and numbness of limbs. Cerebral arteriosclerosis makes the diameter of cerebral blood vessels smaller, the blood flow in the brain decreases, resulting in insufficient blood and oxygen supply to the brain, causing dizziness.
4. Cervical spondylosis often has tight neck, limited flexibility, occasional pain, numbness of fingers, chills, and heavy feeling. The main reason of dizziness is that cervical vertebra hyperplasia compresses cervical vertebral artery, which results in insufficient blood supply to brain.
5. In addition to dizziness, patients with hypertension are often accompanied with head distension, palpitation, irritability, tinnitus, insomnia and other discomfort.
6. In the early stage of coronary heart disease, the symptoms are still mild. Some people may not have chest tightness, palpitations, shortness of breath and other significant discomfort, but only feel headache, dizziness, weakness of limbs, difficulty in concentration, tinnitus or forgetfulness. At this time, the main cause of dizziness is atherosclerosis of the coronary artery, thinning and narrowing of the lumen, resulting in cardiac ischemia and hypoxia. But the heart blood supply insufficiency, may cause the blood supply insufficiency, causes dizziness.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that there are the following reasons for old people's dizziness: deficiency of liver and kidney, deficiency of essence and blood, unable to glory in the brain; Deficiency of liver yin and hyperactivity of liver yang; Paste Liang Hou Wei, change dampness to produce phlegm, phlegm turbidity blinds clear Yang; Weak temper, deficiency of Qi and blood biochemistry. According to the specific condition, it is often given to invigorate the liver and kidney, nourish blood and activate blood circulation, nourish yin and latent Yang; Invigorating spleen and nourishing blood; Huashi Tongluo therapy.
After reading the above content, we should have some understanding of the reason why the elderly suddenly feel dizzy and vomit. More about the topic of dizziness and vomit of the elderly will continue to be introduced in the following article. Welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!