Winter depression is how to return a responsibility? Who is prone to winter depression? Winter depression, also known as seasonal mood disorder, 'seasonal mood disorder' (SAD), refers to a depressive effect caused by changes in winter weather. Every winter, the visit rate of psychological departments in major hospitals will increase significantly, and patients with depression often account for the vast majority. He Rihui explained, 'in winter, with the change of climate and environment, it is easy to produce & lsquo; Sadness & rsquo; Emotions, especially sudden cooling weather, are most likely to induce depression. "
In winter, the climate becomes cold and everything is depressed, which is easy to inhibit people's metabolism and other physiological functions. In addition, due to less sunlight in winter, if some people's biological clock can not adapt to the change of shortening sunshine time in time, it will lead to physiological rhythm disorder and endocrine disorder, and emotional and mental disorder.
In addition, people's outdoor activities are reduced in winter, and many people prefer to stay indoors rather than go out to communicate with others; Modern people have high work pressure and weak awareness of spiritual communication. Even if they don't go out in winter, there is little communication between their relatives, which is easy to make the pressure difficult to release, accumulate negative emotions and lead to depression.
Therefore, many people will be as listless and tired as hibernating animals. In serious cases, they will even be silent, depressed, inattentive, palpitation, panic and insomnia, that is, depressive symptoms. Once the spring returns to the earth, these symptoms will gradually subside and the mood and energy will return to normal.
At a time of high incidence of depression, he Rihui reminded that the following five groups need special attention!
1. Indoor workers, especially mental workers with weak physique and little physical exercise. Such people usually have a small scope of communication, lack of direct interpersonal communication, and are easy to accumulate negative emotions; In addition, the dependence on the network is large, and people will unconsciously close themselves and disconnect from the outside world, which is not conducive to mental health.
2. People with high work pressure. In winter, the release channels are reduced, which is very easy to accumulate pressure, which is very unfavorable to people with high work pressure. In addition, winter also faces the pressure of the new year, including work pressure, Spring Festival transportation pressure, Spring Festival pressure, etc., which are the special factors for the high incidence of depression in winter than in other seasons.
3. People with no work and disharmonious family relations. People without jobs and financial resources have a low sense of value and achievement, and their family status is not high. If they encounter disharmony in family relations again, it will be a serious blow to their emotions. Among them, women with a certain degree and high age need to pay more attention.
4. Old people. Many elderly people lack a sense of value and always feel that they are a burden. They attach importance to their children's spiritual comfort rather than material food and clothing. Modern people have great work pressure and have no time to take into account the emotions and psychology of the elderly. There is less communication and interaction between relatives, which is more likely to make the elderly feel lost, lonely and depressed, and become a high-risk group of depression.
5. People with a history of depression. Compared with people with mental health, such people have weak resistance. When they encounter the same pressure or psychological stress events in winter, they are not vented and dredged in time, and depression is more likely to relapse.