Autumn diet must pay attention to supplement cellulose. As we all know, protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals and water are the six major nutrients for human survival. Today, cellulose has been named the seventh nutrient. Its effect on human body is gradually recognized.
1. Unlike herbivores, human beings can directly digest and utilize cellulose. However, the bacteria in the gut can decompose part of the cellulose and be absorbed and utilized by human beings.
2. Prevention of arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases should start from infancy. Experiments have proved that the cellulose in food can combine with cholic acid, the metabolite of cholesterol, in the intestine, thus reducing the absorption of cholesterol by the human body.
3. The cellulose in food has a good ability to absorb water, so that the feces can keep a certain amount of water. Avoid dry stool, constipation, hemorrhoids and other diseases=“ https://www.4hw.com.cn/love/ " target="_ Blank "class =" key "> sex index < / P > 0
4. Cellulose accelerates intestinal peristalsis, reduces the residence time of carcinogens in intestinal tract, and reduces the risk of colorectal cancer.
5. Cellulose acts as a scaffold in food, giving people a sense of fullness. It plays an indispensable role in the treatment of diabetes and obesity.
6. Cellulose can accelerate the peristalsis of intestine and promote the digestive function, which is beneficial to children with anorexia.
Cellulose widely exists in coarse grains, bran and vegetable fiber. Infants from 3-4 months of contact with semi liquid food, that is, should pay attention to supplement the food containing cellulose, it can also be said that complementary food addition is the process of adaptation of infants to cellulose. Cellulose is indispensable for maintaining normal digestive function.