Who should eat less or not to eat moon cakes in Mid Autumn Festival? Who is not suitable to eat moon cakes? 2011 Mid Autumn Festival is coming, eating moon cakes is a traditional custom, all kinds of delicious moon cakes are on the market, but some people are not suitable to eat moon cakes, should try to eat less or not to eat, who should eat less or not to eat moon cakes in Mid Autumn Festival?
1. Patients with diabetes (diabetic food) can not eat moon cakes: because of the high sugar content of moon cakes, if the patients eat moon cakes, their blood sugar (blood sugar food) will rise sharply, leading to the aggravation of the disease.
2. Patients with hypertension (blood pressure food), hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases must not eat moon cakes: because the sugar and oil (oil food) fat in moon cakes can increase the blood viscosity, aggravate the degree of heart and cerebral ischemia, and even induce myocardial infarction.
3. Patients with digestive (digestive food) system diseases such as stomach and duodenum should control eating moon cakes: because moon cakes increase gastric acid secretion, it is not conducive to the healing of the disease.
4. Patients with cholecystitis, cholelithiasis or chronic pancreatitis can not eat moon cake: because eating moon cake is easy to make the original chronic cholecystitis, chronic pancreatitis relapse, causing severe pain, patients with gallstones after eating moon cake will stimulate bile, causing disease attack again.
5. Elderly (food for the elderly): due to poor digestion and absorption function, eating more will increase gastrointestinal burden, cause dyspepsia, diarrhea, etc.
6. Infant (infant food): due to the insufficient development of digestive system, the digestive organs are very delicate and fragile, and it is difficult to bear high sugar and high fat food.
In addition, patients with chronic diarrhea, acute hepatitis and convalescent hepatitis should not eat moon cakes; patients with dental caries should also eat less moon cakes and brush and clean their teeth immediately after eating.
After reading the above content, you should have some understanding about who should eat less or not to eat moon cakes on the Mid Autumn Festival. Today we will introduce here, and more about how to eat the healthiest topic of moon cakes. Sihai editor will continue to introduce it in the following article, welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!